Saturday, January 22, 2011

A note from above...

So as you can see from my recent blogs I have not been my usual carefree, happy self. Last night, I was in a funk mood where all I wanted to do was sit in my room and do nothing. Girls on my hall where doing and independent outing, and so after much deliberation in my head, I decided that I should go and get away from campus for just a little bit. We decided on Ruby Tuesdays, and I enjoyed my dinner very much. While I was a dinner, I received a text message from my aunt of whom I haven't talked to in like two weeks...that is dumb on my part because I miss that family very much. The text message said, "I believe I am always divinely guided. I believe I will always take the right turn of the road. I believe God will always make a way when their is no way." I had no idea why she was sending me that when there was no way she could have known what was going on with me right now. I sent a reply message that just said wow, because those words where exactly what I needed to hear right now. Her reply message is what really shocked me, she had found those words in my nana's writings.
My nana passed away a little over a year ago, she was someone that I looked to and I wanted her to see me graduate and be a doctor, just like we had talked about. But God had different plans for her life and mine. Last night when I received those messages, I just knew that she was with me, and so was God. He had used my aunt to send me that message, to back up the fact that HE IS ALWAYS there for us. I am learning slowly that God knows what he is doing, and that my life is something I need to control. My week is looking better and better everyday. God has given me great friends and a great family that continue to have my best interest at heart. I love you all very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment